[seam-dev] Performance Review of current Seam trunk fo 2.1.1

Jay Balunas tech4j at gmail.com
Thu Nov 13 08:06:12 EST 2008

Hi Christian,

That is good advice and I will take a look at the default start page and
having an authenticated user.

My big concern is that something that changed between 9017 and 9557 made the
performance of the user forum front page really really bad.  The exact same
data, db, and server produces huge differences between these versions.

-Jay

On Thu, Nov 13, 2008 at 12:28 AM, Christian Bauer <christian.bauer at gmail.com

blog: http://in.relation.to/Bloggers/Jay