[seam-dev] Seam 2.1.0.GA testing on windows

Jay Balunas tech4j at gmail.com
Tue Oct 21 08:56:16 EDT 2008

Hi Max,

Jozef will be doing most of our JBDS testing. What version do you want him
to use?

I should also be able to do some testing with it this morning.  I have been
focusing on AS 5 integration testing so if it would be helpful I can test
with that, and Jozef can test with JBoss 4.2.3.

-Jay

--
blog: http://in.relation.to/Bloggers/Jay