[seam-dev] Seam 2.1 branch

Marek Novotny mnovotny at redhat.com
Mon Apr 20 04:21:01 EDT 2009

Shane and Pete,

 what are the plans for 2.2 release in frame of this changes?

Are also changed or they are still planned as Pete wrote his email from
2009-03-18 - Next Seam releases?

>>> Shane

- --
Marek Novotny
- --
JBoss Seam Product Lead

Red Hat Czech s.r.o.
Purkynova 99
612 45 Brno

Email: mnovotny at redhat.com
Office phone: +420 532 294 287, ext. 82-62 087
mobile: +420 608 509 230

Looking to carve out IT costs?
www.europe.redhat.com/promo/carveoutcosts/