[seam-dev] Seam 2.1 branch

Dan Allen dan.j.allen at gmail.com
Tue Apr 21 22:36:38 EDT 2009

> BTW take a look at
> http://seamframework.org/Community/GettingStartedDevelopingTheSeamFramework#H-StyleGuidelines if
> you aren't sure, and update it if something is missing.

Yep, except now we just get a chance to start over. There are a lot of
non-Java files in Seam 2 that don't follow convention.

I'll update the wiki as I come across cases I would like to see followed.

http://in.relation.to/Bloggers/Dan

NOTE: While I make a strong effort to keep up with my email on a daily
basis, personal or other work matters can sometimes keep me away
from my email. If you contact me, but don't hear back for more than a week,
it is very likely that I am excessively backlogged or the message was
caught in the spam filters.  Please don't hesitate to resend a message if
you feel that it did not reach my attention.