[seam-dev] Need advice on what and how to commit new build stuff for the booking sample app on WebSphere v7

Pete Muir pmuir at redhat.com
Mon Aug 3 14:03:09 EDT 2009

Can we keep this to the booking example for Seam 2.2. I primary target
is JBoss AS, and this example is designed to run unmodified on JBoss
AS, and to show off the ease of use features it has for Seam
integration.

I think we should add this to the Seam 3 design discussions - how do
we address running Seam examples in different environments? Currently
it does seem crazy to have so many copies of the booking examples
which are essentially identical. I don't have a good answer for this -
we should throw some ideas around at JBoss World when some of us are
in the same room I think.