[seam-dev] Subtle changes in seam-gen affecting JBDS :)

Pete Muir pmuir at redhat.com
Mon Aug 17 08:12:50 EDT 2009

Regarding whether JBT can use the tokenized-war, I don't think it can
as it relies on ant replacement tokens.

Dan, could we achieve the same thing using an ftl at generation time?

In general, for the next major rev of Seam-gen, we should use ftl for
every template file, no matter how trivial, as it gives us a lot more
flexibility in the future to add features.