[seam-dev] Modules have been moved

Pete Muir pmuir at redhat.com
Mon Dec 7 07:14:43 EST 2009

Shane and I went through the modules just now and pruned out the ones that aren't needed. We also removed places where there was old/partially completed code. Next, I will spend a little time on getting the build looking good, as well as adding a maven archetype to create a new module.

Hopefully this structure is looking much cleaner now :-)