[seam-dev] Modules have been moved

Dan Allen dan.j.allen at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 14:12:35 EST 2009

On Fri, Dec 11, 2009 at 2:05 PM, Shane Bryzak <sbryzak at redhat.com> wrote:

>  Pete explicitly stated that he wanted to try it out first.  And there's
> not really a rush on this, we can migrate the repository at any time and
> it's not like svn is holding us up from getting anything done.

So I'm saying something different. I'm saying that there is a rush (not
before Monday, but certainly next week). People want to get started and if
we set them all up on SVN, then it makes it doubly hard to change because we
have to tell everyone to change from SVN to Git. No one has checked out
anything yet (well, maybe some, but they are the survivors), so we should do
this before we blast out instructions for how to get started.

There is simply no better time than the present (I'm am really starting to
feel bad that this discussion had to happen while Pete was away).

Registered Linux User #231597