[seam-dev] Modules have been moved

Piotr Steininger piotr.steininger at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 15:10:50 EST 2009

>From a stand point of a contributor-to-be, right now the most pressing thing
is to get everything to compile and for me to get familiar with whatever
code was already ported over. That can take a week or a couple. For that we
would need (at least at the very moment) to have the seam-parent project
checked into SVN. I got the pom.xml that Dan recovered, so I am good to go
for the next few days. In the meantime, we can wait for Pete and then
discuss options for hosting of the code and other things.