[seam-dev] Modules have been moved

Shane Bryzak sbryzak at redhat.com
Mon Dec 14 17:24:58 EST 2009

On 15/12/09 04:59, Pete Muir wrote:
> I was waiting to see if there was a chance jboss.org would provide Git soon. There isn't.
>
> We can therefore do the migration to github.
>
> Only outstanding issue is connecting commits into JIRA - is this something people use a lot?

It seems that github has commit postbacks which we can possibly use to
connect issues together.  The other thing I'm not clear about is
repository security - it was our intention to give module committers
access to their own module (and nothing else).  I can't see anything on
github that gives us the fine grained security control that SVN
currently does.  Of course maybe I just don't know enough about git yet
and security works in a totally different way...