[seam-dev] Deployment issues in JBoss-Embedded

Christian Bauer christian.bauer at gmail.com
Tue Jun 16 06:56:27 EDT 2009

On Jun 16, 2009, at 11:59 , Marek Novotny wrote:

> first I know that JBoss Embedded is not supported, but anyway if
> somebody can help me, I'd appreciate it very much.
>
> I get the attached exception in seam integration testsuite.
> Sometimes it
> is thrown without java.util.ConcurrentModificationException
> stacktrace.

Just to clarify: That is the situation in Seam 2.2 branch in SVN,
right? Because I'm also getting this exception now on all tests and I
want to make sure it's not some of the changes I made last week to my
local working copy. (I'm switching out the mock classes with better
ones, which broke all tests of course.)

IIRC that was the reason why we never upgraded Hibernate in Seam,
because JBoss Embedded wasn't maintained and had problems.