[seam-dev] Deployment issues in JBoss-Embedded

Marek Novotny mnovotny at redhat.com
Tue Jun 16 07:25:35 EDT 2009

Christian Bauer píše v Út 16. 06. 2009 v 12:56 +0200:
> On Jun 16, 2009, at 11:59 , Marek Novotny wrote:
>
> > first I know that JBoss Embedded is not supported, but anyway if
> > somebody can help me, I'd appreciate it very much.
> >
> > I get the attached exception in seam integration testsuite.
> > Sometimes it
> > is thrown without java.util.ConcurrentModificationException
> > stacktrace.
>
> Just to clarify: That is the situation in Seam 2.2 branch in SVN,
> right? Because I'm also getting this exception now on all tests and I
> want to make sure it's not some of the changes I made last week to my
> local working copy. (I'm switching out the mock classes with better
> ones, which broke all tests of course.)
>
> IIRC that was the reason why we never upgraded Hibernate in Seam,
> because JBoss Embedded wasn't maintained and had problems.

Right Christian, this is big struggle in releasing of Seam 2.2 with
upgraded hibernate libs. As Carlo wrote, I will try to figure out if I
can fix the use of messaging component in jboss embedded.

--
Marek Novotny
--

Red Hat Czech s.r.o.
Purkynova 99

Email: mnovotny at redhat.com
Office phone: +420 532 294 287, ext. 82-62 087
mobile: +420 608 509 230

Looking to carve out IT costs?
www.europe.redhat.com/promo/carveoutcosts/