[seam-dev] Seam 2.1.1 TestNG issue

Max Rydahl Andersen max.andersen at redhat.com
Wed Mar 4 04:43:16 EST 2009

Hi,

We got this long standing issue with Seam 2.1.1 and running TestNG from
eclipse: https://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/JBIDE-3623
Meaning our JBT 3 GA will go out with Seam 2.1 TestNG being broken :(

Everything works fine if we replace seam.jar with a seam 2.0 jar so I'm
inclined to think some component scanning changes causes this.

Any idea of what it could be ?

We had similar issues with AS and JSF earlier - what was the fixes for
that ?

Would just like to be able to have a workaround or at least an
explanation of why it is not working for Seam 2.1.x but for every other
previous release of Seam...

/max