[seam-dev] Re: Seam/RESTEasy integration

Bill Burke bburke at redhat.com
Wed Mar 4 12:53:23 EST 2009

Not sure, here's some guesses on what making JSF "RESTFul" means:

* Unique URIs to each "page"
* don't overload the meaning of HTTP methods.  i.e. don't change state
of server with a GET
* No sessions, stateless

Or maybe people just want nice URI templating and JAX-RS injection
annotations.  I don't know. Which isn't persay, "REST", but still nice
to have.

--
Bill Burke
JBoss, a division of Red Hat