[seam-dev] JBoss Seam 2.2.x in central Maven repository

Emmanuel Bernard emmanuel at hibernate.org
Sat Apr 3 07:48:03 EDT 2010

not at the global JBoss level

http://community.jboss.org/wiki/MavenRepository-FAQ
Will JBoss.org artifacts automatically be synced to the central Maven repository?

Not at this time.  There are plans to provide the capability to automatically sync release aritfacts to the central Maven repository in a future release of the JBoss.org repositories, but this will not be available in the first release.