[seam-dev] JBoss Seam 2.2.x in central Maven repository

Marcin Zajączkowski mszpak at wp.pl
Sat Apr 3 14:42:45 EDT 2010

On 2010-04-03 13:48, Emmanuel Bernard wrote:
> not at the global JBoss level
>
> http://community.jboss.org/wiki/MavenRepository-FAQ
> Will JBoss.org artifacts automatically be synced to the central Maven repository?
>
> Not at this time.  There are plans to provide the capability to automatically sync release aritfacts to the central Maven repository in a future release of the JBoss.org repositories, but this will not be available in the first release.

Thanks for your answer.

That's great there are some works in progress to improve the situation,
but currently project dependent on Seam (like mine) not being able to
get from public Maven repository have to be installed by hand by
everyone wanting to use them.

Is it known a date of "the second release"?

Maybe it would be easier to be got packaged into the new JBoss' Maven
repository around the first release?

Regards
Marcin