[seam-dev] package naming conventions

Dan Allen dan.j.allen at gmail.com
Sat Apr 3 15:44:01 EDT 2010

On Sat, Apr 3, 2010 at 2:35 PM, Nicklas Karlsson <nickarls at gmail.com> wrote:

> Where in the event hierarhy does "subfunction" go if the module does
> many things? event.subfunction. or subfunction.event.?

I'd say if you've got a fairly substantial number of classes for a
particular function, then you should group them [function].event. I would
say certainly use your judgment there. What we want to establish is a
general structure. That's just my suggestion. If you have a different
viewpoint, please share.

Btw, the main reason this issue comes up in Seam 3 is because the source
code is now modularized :) In Seam 2, most of the classes were together and
it was more obvious where to stick things.

Registered Linux User #231597