[seam-dev] module project anatomy

Dan Allen dan.j.allen at gmail.com
Mon Apr 12 02:36:14 EDT 2010

On Fri, Apr 9, 2010 at 11:07 AM, Pete Muir <pmuir at redhat.com> wrote:

> These are all excellent guides - good work Dan and co!

Thanks! I really feel proud of the progress we've been able to make in the
last couple of weeks. Specifically, it's the communication via pages of
documentation and project status that I'm the most proud of, because they
establish a strong foundation and clarity for the project.

Let's build on this foundation and continue to turn ideas into design and
from there into code.

Cheers,

Registered Linux User #231597