[seam-dev] Seam parent version

Dan Allen dan.j.allen at gmail.com
Wed Apr 14 22:23:32 EDT 2010

I'll note this in the Seam 3 wiki somewhere, but Seam parent should be a
single number, like Weld parent and JBoss parent. Currently it is set to
3.0.0-SNAPSHOT.

We'll also need a release of it in order to release modules that use it,
like Faces. Let's start with 1.

While I'm on the topic of build poms, I don't understand why dist is not in
the build root. We currently have:

build/trunk/parent/pom.xml
dist/trunk/pom.xml

Yet the dist is the bom. I'm confused every time I build. I think it should
be:

build/trunk/parent/pom.xml
build/trunk/bom/pom.xml
build/trunk/dist/pom.xml

Just put all the build stuff in the build root and call it what it is.
Thoughts?

Registered Linux User #231597