[seam-dev] Interceptor packaging convention

Dan Allen dan.j.allen at gmail.com
Thu Apr 22 22:21:48 EDT 2010

On Tue, Apr 20, 2010 at 6:05 AM, Pete Muir <pmuir at redhat.com> wrote:

> Agreed, the interceptor is definitely part of the public API - they have to
> reference the class in their beans.xml.

Yep, and beans.xml must be considered "their code" (as a counter to Shane's
point).

> Having it in the javadoc is no replacement for a decent ref guide, but can
> be useful for some IMO.

Should we have Maven build merge JavaDoc for interceptors and decorators
into the JavaDoc for the api/ module? This should be possible based on name
filtering (i.e., *Interceptor, *Decorator). It will require some build
trickery, though.

Registered Linux User #231597