[seam-dev] Problem checking out Seam sources

Lincoln Baxter, III lincolnbaxter at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 21:15:51 EST 2010

Hi everyone!

This is my first post. You'll have to pardon me for a little while since I'm
a relative Seam newb.

I'm working on getting set up with the Seam SVN repo, and following the
instructions here:
http://seamframework.org/Documentation/Seam3Build

However, the repo most likely needs permissions to check out, permissions
that I don't have ;) That in itself is not really a problem, but there are
no anonymous authentication credentials listed on the site - perhaps,
something that could improve the experience for interested devs.

If someone could provide them to me, I'll check out the sources and update
the Wiki to provide anonymous credentials (if that's alright.)

Thanks,

--
Lincoln Baxter, III
http://ocpsoft.com