[seam-dev] Testing seam modules

Dan Allen dan.j.allen at gmail.com
Wed Feb 24 20:38:25 EST 2010

Arquillian is the future of the integration testing (anything beyond a unit
test) for Seam 3, the CDI TCK and probably the JBoss community in general
(though that will take some proving).

Please give it a try and stop by the Arquillian forums if you have questions
or feedback. [1] We don't have a release out yet, so you need to compile
from source. We should be getting an alpha out the door pretty soon ;)

Jordan is one of the first Seam 3 module drivers to use Arquillian, so you
can use his JMS module as a reference.

[1] http://community.jboss.org/en/arquillian

- Dan Allen

Sent from my Android-powered phone:
An open platform for carriers, consumers
and developers.