[seam-dev] Nightly builds of Seam distribution

Shane Bryzak sbryzak at redhat.com
Sat Jun 5 08:12:19 EDT 2010

Looking great :)

At a glance, there's only a few minor issues:

1) The root readme.txt lists the examples/ and lib/ folders as being for
Seam Remoting.
2) It would be nice if javadoc could go in the /doc folder instead of
/artifacts/modules/javadoc
3) I think the /artifacts folder itself is unnecessary, but I'm guessing
that its inclusion may be unintentional?
4) The first link in the table of contents for the html documentation is
for security.html, though I'm assuming this is a placeholder.
5) The reference guide is also included as
/lib/seam-reference-guide.war, is this intentional?
6) It would be nice to have a readme file in the examples root, listing
all the examples and what they do (and plus I'm guilty of not having
readme files for the remoting examples).