[seam-dev] Nightly builds of Seam distribution

Pete Muir pmuir at redhat.com
Sat Jun 5 13:39:00 EDT 2010

On 5 Jun 2010, at 13:12, Shane Bryzak wrote:

> Looking great :)
>
> At a glance, there's only a few minor issues:
>
> 1) The root readme.txt lists the examples/ and lib/ folders as being for Seam Remoting.

Fixed.

> 2) It would be nice if javadoc could go in the /doc folder instead of /artifacts/modules/javadoc

Yes, I'm planning a merged javadoc for doc/apidoc however I hit a bug with the javadoc tool. John Casey is working out how to fix this :-)

> 3) I think the /artifacts folder itself is unnecessary, but I'm guessing that its inclusion may be unintentional?

Hmm, yes, we could remove it. Personally I like it, it keeps things uncluttered.

> 4) The first link in the table of contents for the html documentation is for security.html, though I'm assuming this is a placeholder.

Thanks fixed.

> 5) The reference guide is also included as /lib/seam-reference-guide.war, is this intentional?

Nope, fixed.

> 6) It would be nice to have a readme file in the examples root, listing all the examples and what they do (and plus I'm guilty of not having readme files for the remoting examples).

https://jira.jboss.org/browse/SEAM-8

Thanks Shane!