[seam-dev] Interested in JBoss ESB integration with CDI

Harsha harsha.halgaswatta at gmail.com
Sat May 15 11:36:48 EDT 2010

Hi

I am really interested in involving Fedora Summer of Coding with Seam
Framework as most of the methodologies used are in the path of my interest
and the exposure. Please have a look at my
resume<https://docs.google.com/fileview?id=0BymtuNMNqfTdZTMxYjYxZDktNGM2Yy00ZGExLTkzNGMtZmY1YTliN2VlMDVh&hl=en&pli=1>.
I was a GSOC student in 2008 as well but not this time.

One of the related project i have involved is SCI­Flex: (Flexible
integration of SOA and CEP). The main
idea was to build an enterprise level solution that yield  SOA
infrastructure around the
CEP (Complex Event Processing) system

   - Technologies  Used –J2SE 5.0, Web Services, JMS, Axiom, JS, Derby,
   Esper and Synapse ESB

and OLR (Online rating) module of the Citi Bank where I have experienced EJB
3, Spring, JPA, JMS, MDB, GWT, EXT-GWT, Oracle 10g, Java 1.6 and Web Logic
11g

So i am really confident and i have a good back ground to make this project
success with the help of the community. So far i have involved in various
Open Source Projects like Sci-Flex [1][2], Sahana[3], OpenMRS[4],
LimeSurvey.

[1]: http://code.google.com/p/sci-flex/

[2]: https://www.ohloh.net/accounts/harsha_halgaswatta

[3]: http://code.google.com/p/google-summer-of-code-2008-sahana/

[4]: http://openmrs.org/wiki/OpenMRS

So i am glad to know more information on this project other than what idea
itself propose and more technical docs.

Thanks
Harsha