[seam-dev] seam-wicket -> wicket-weld

Dan Allen dan.j.allen at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 16:13:01 EDT 2011

On Wed, Aug 17, 2011 at 15:59, Dan Allen <dan.j.allen at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wed, Aug 17, 2011 at 15:55, Clint Popetz <clint at 42lines.net> wrote:

>>> It's planned for CDI 1.1. There is a portable conversation module that is
>>> bridging this gap in the interim. As Jason mentioned, we need to make it
>>> more clear how to use it (and that it exists).
>>>

>> And if you put it in m2 central, I think I can probably convince him to
>> use it.
>>

> Got it. I'll check on the status of the sync. If the sync isn't working,
> then we'll see if we can just publish using the Seam credentials...at least
> the parts of Seam that the Wicket CDI integration would need.

Ah, so it turns out the sync is active. But it's only done for certain
groupIds atm. Jason has requested that org.jboss.seam be included in the
sync...so we just have to wait now for the team to get to us in the queue. I
don't expect it to be too long of a wait.

Details here:
http://community.jboss.org/wiki/MavenRepositoryCentralSynchronization

Registered Linux User #231597

http://www.google.com/profiles/dan.j.allen#about