[seam-dev] Seam JMS Alpha 2 Incoming...

Jordan Ganoff jganoff at gmail.com
Thu Feb 3 20:33:43 EST 2011

Shane, Dan, et al,

The list of issues slated for Seam JMS Alpha 2 [1] are nearly completion.
I'd like to be able to release Alpha 2 early next week and, provided the API
is complete at that point, release a beta shortly after. I'll need help
pushing out the release so I don't end up spending hours on it so here's
your fair warning! ;)

Again, anyone interested in helping out is more than welcome. We could use
some help in nearly all areas but specifically creating an example or two. I
plan on updating the doc before any release is made.

Best Regards,
Jordan

[1]: https://issues.jboss.org/browse/SEAMJMS/fixforversion/12315281

--