[seam-dev] SEAMFACES-82

Brian Leathem bleathem at gmail.com
Thu Feb 10 23:40:14 EST 2011

Hello All,

I'm a little stumped with SEAMFACES-82 [1] - "Injection of managed beans
in face converter fails"

I reproduced the error with a simple test case, and did some
tracing/debugging, where I concluded the root of the problem to be that
beanManager.getBeans(type) returns an empty set, when type is a Faces
Converter class. (See the issue for more details).

So why would this be the case?  Could this be a Weld bug?  Or is
something just missing?  What do I have to do to enable the BeanManager
to provide instances of these Converters?

Thanks,
Brian Leathem

[1] https://issues.jboss.org/browse/SEAMFACES-82