[seam-dev] SEAMFACES-82

Brian Leathem bleathem at gmail.com
Fri Feb 11 01:31:40 EST 2011

Update for those interested:

Working through this with Stuart Douglas, we demonstrated the
BeanManager lookup of the Faces Converter class works from within the
test web application. Since the lookup works from within the test app,
Stuart figures this is a BDA  visibility problem. See WELD-846
(https://issues.jboss.org/browse/WELD-846).<https://issues.jboss.org/browse/WELD-846>

Stuart already had a patch for WELD-846 in hand, which I demonstrated
resolved SEAMFACES-82.

Yay!

Brian