[seam-dev] Looking up beans for Producers in AfterBeanDiscovery

Jordan Ganoff jganoff at gmail.com
Sat Feb 12 17:48:29 EST 2011

On Sat, Feb 12, 2011 at 5:17 PM, Jason Porter <lightguard.jp at gmail.com>wrote:

> I wonder if you're getting a different instance of the object in the
> two event notifications. Can you verify they're the same instance in
> each notification? You could also try making the bean
> ApplicationScoped to see if it makes a difference.

Not using object instances but rather their type which is used to query the
BeanManager for all beans of a given type. I tried different scopes for the
class defining the producer method and no luck. Arquillian must be doing
something different... and I wonder if my approach is correct at all.

--
Jordan Ganoff