[seam-dev] GWT view layer for Seam examples

Martin Gencur mgencur at redhat.com
Fri Feb 25 03:13:26 EST 2011

Hi Shane/others,
since we need to create a GWT view layer for examples from modules that
will go to Web Framework Kit product (those which use JSF 2 now), what
would you say about making these changes directly in community Seam 3
examples. As you can see at https://github.com/seam/ticket-monster
example, there would be submodules both for jsf-ui and gwt-ui, the java
classes would go into "core" submodule.

The original idea was to recreate those example and commit them into a
different (svn) repository. This approach would be real pain if
something changed in the original examples and we would need to do the
changes manually in the second repository. Furthermore, adding GWT view
layer into community Seam would engage the errai-cdi (Seam GWT) more. In
that case I would start with a config/rescue-princess example.

Thanks

--
Martin Gencur
Seam QA Associate