[seam-dev] Seam JCR

Shane Bryzak sbryzak at redhat.com
Sat Feb 26 16:11:55 EST 2011

It's great to see this collaboration take place, and it's quite obvious
to me that the idea of a Seam JCR module would be appealing to many
developers.  George and John, would you both be willing to work on this
module together?  For the time being I propose that we create a Seam JCR
project at github (and treat it as a sandbox for now) which you can both
commit to.  I can put the basic project skeleton in place so that it
conforms in structure to the other Seam modules.  What do you think?