[seam-dev] Seam JCR

George Gastaldi gegastaldi at gmail.com
Sat Feb 26 17:17:41 EST 2011

Excelent! I am thrilled to start working on it. Shane, if you could please
create the project that would help.
John, do you have anything implemented to push into this repository ?

Em 26/02/2011, às 18:12, Shane Bryzak <sbryzak at redhat.com> escreveu:

It's great to see this collaboration take place, and it's quite obvious to
me that the idea of a Seam JCR module would be appealing to many
developers.  George and John, would you both be willing to work on this
module together?  For the time being I propose that we create a Seam JCR
project at github (and treat it as a sandbox for now) which you can both
commit to.  I can put the basic project skeleton in place so that it
conforms in structure to the other Seam modules.  What do you think?