[seam-dev] Seam 3 Beta this week!

Shane Bryzak sbryzak at redhat.com
Mon Jan 17 06:09:11 EST 2011

Also I forgot to mention, if you have any examples packaged with your
module and they use the XML config module for configuration, can you
please ensure that they're using the latest version (it should actually
be using the one specified in the Seam BOM) and that all the tags are up
to date, as we've gone through a few naming changes.