[seam-dev] Seam 3 Beta this week!

Jason Porter lightguard.jp at gmail.com
Mon Jan 17 18:49:46 EST 2011

I need a Solder release (I'm working on switching to beans.xml), then
I can release the alpha, and a beta quickly for Catch, or we could
still keep it at alpha.  Though because it's such an integrated piece
ideally it should be beta.

I think we should all be using the next release of solder if we can
make sure it works on Glassfish 3.0.1.  I'll send a follow-up email
with my latest exception.