[seam-dev] Seam 3 Beta this week!

Ken Finnigan ken at kenfinnigan.me
Wed Jan 19 08:20:03 EST 2011

I haven't got around to creating specific docs as of yet, but the porting of
jboss-logging into solder is to easier support the i18n module in Seam in
hooking into the processing that is already performed.

I'm looking to implement the ability to use i18n messages based on
https://issues.jboss.org/browse/SEAMINTL-7.  An example of which is:

@MessageBundle
public interface BookingStatusMessages
{
   @Message("You are booked to stay at the #{0} on {1,date}")
@StatusMessage(level = INFO, target = "messageWindow", during =
TransactionPhase.AFTER_SUCCESS) @Locale("en_US")
   String bookingConfirmed(Hotel hotel, Date date);
}

This would be an initial aim for Beta1, with additional functionality to
enhance this for subsequent Betas.

Ken