[seam-dev] Status check!

Jason Porter lightguard.jp at gmail.com
Sat Jan 29 04:33:24 EST 2011

On Fri, Jan 28, 2011 at 16:36, Jordan Ganoff <jganoff at gmail.com> wrote:
> Except releases would then no longer be 100% reproducible. Probably comes
> down to a matter of policy.

This is a very big reason why not to use ranges for versions, of
course it's all pretty much thrown out the window at runtime because
which jar happens to be loaded first (and maven will use the most
current if anything references a more current version) wins.

I'm with Jordan on this one, I say no version ranges for sake of
sanity in trying to reproduce builds.