[seam-dev] Community Meeting 2011-07-20

Jason Porter lightguard.jp at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 19:03:35 EDT 2011

As prep for the documentation discussion please review the following
resources:

   1.
   http://blip.tv/pycon-us-videos-2009-2010-2011/pycon-2011-writing-great-documentation-4899042
   2.
   http://seam-framework.2283336.n4.nabble.com/The-docs-your-docs-could-be-td3272941.html

We need to focus on documentation, how to's and quick start guides as part
of our 3.1 release coming up in the next few months. Thanks everyone for
putting in the effort and time to make Seam great!