[seam-dev] Community Meeting 2011-07-20

Jason Porter lightguard.jp at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 18:20:51 EDT 2011

Minutes

=================
#seam-dev Meeting
=================

Meeting started by lightguard_jp at 21:00:49 UTC. The full logs are
available athttp://transcripts.jboss.org/meeting/irc.freenode.org/seam-dev/2011/seam-dev.2011-07-20-21.00.log.html
.

Meeting summary
---------------
* Action Item report from last meeting  (lightguard_jp, 21:03:32)
  * ACTION: sbryzak will speak with Ondrej about example pom ownership
    (lightguard_jp, 21:05:13)

* Seam Hack outcome / thoughts  (lightguard_jp, 21:05:31)
  * we need to get the word out more via jboss.org feed lists, blogs,
    twitter, jboss.org events, etc  (lightguard_jp, 21:07:26)
  * LINK: http://seamframework.org/Seam3/ProjectMeetings
    (lightguard_jp, 21:10:32)
  * a section at http://seamframework.org/Seam3/ProjectMeetings should
    be added to talk about Hack Nights  (lightguard_jp, 21:13:55)
  * ACTION: lightguard_jp will create the section (hopefully)
    (lightguard_jp, 21:14:31)
  * ACTION: lightguard_jp add the next Seam Hack Night for next week's
    agenda  (lightguard_jp, 21:15:03)

* Seam Spring Module  (lightguard_jp, 21:17:34)
  * ACTION: Spring Module needs a module home on sfwk.org
    (lightguard_jp, 21:26:48)
  * ACTION: sbryzak Will follow up with getting GreenHopper enabled on
    JIRA projects  (lightguard_jp, 21:34:35)

* Seam Documentation updates / thoughts  (lightguard_jp, 21:42:31)
  * LINK: http://sphinx.pocoo.org/examples.html   (lightguard_jp,
    21:49:31)
  * LINK: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanner   (gastaldi, 21:58:51)
  * For 3.1, documentation efforts will stick with docbook, post 3.1,
    it's likely we will move to confluence:
    https://docs.jboss.org/author  (bleathem, 22:00:13)

Meeting ended at 22:01:35 UTC.

Action Items
------------
* sbryzak will speak with Ondrej about example pom ownership
* lightguard_jp will create the section (hopefully)
* lightguard_jp add the next Seam Hack Night for next week's agenda
* Spring Module needs a module home on sfwk.org
* sbryzak Will follow up with getting GreenHopper enabled on JIRA
  projects

Action Items, by person
-----------------------
* lightguard_jp
  * lightguard_jp will create the section (hopefully)
  * lightguard_jp add the next Seam Hack Night for next week's agenda
* sbryzak
  * sbryzak will speak with Ondrej about example pom ownership
  * sbryzak Will follow up with getting GreenHopper enabled on JIRA
    projects
* **UNASSIGNED**
  * Spring Module needs a module home on sfwk.org

People Present (lines said)
---------------------------
* lightguard_jp (78)
* gastaldi (47)