[seam-dev] Seam Spring Module : what about Spring Security ?

Adrian Gonzalez adr_gonzalez at yahoo.fr
Thu Jul 21 05:17:00 EDT 2011

Hello,

Is there a plan to integrate Spring Security in the module (perhaps a Spring Security -> Seam Security bridge ?)

P.S. very interesting meetings ;)

________________________________
De : Jason Porter <lightguard.jp at gmail.com>
Envoyé le : Jeudi 21 Juillet 2011 0h20
Objet : Re: [seam-dev] Community Meeting 2011-07-20

Minutes

=================
#seam-dev Meeting
================= Meeting started by lightguard_jp at 21:00:49 UTC. The full logs are
available at http://transcripts.jboss.org/meeting/irc.freenode.org/seam-dev/2011/seam-dev.2011-07-20-21.00.log.html . Meeting summary
---------------
* Action Item report from last meeting  (lightguard_jp, 21:03:32) * ACTION: sbryzak will speak with Ondrej about example pom ownership (lightguard_jp, 21:05:13) * Seam Hack outcome / thoughts  (lightguard_jp, 21:05:31) * we need to get the word out more via jboss.org feed lists, blogs, twitter, jboss.org events, etc  (lightguard_jp, 21:07:26) * LINK: http://seamframework.org/Seam3/ProjectMeetings (lightguard_jp, 21:10:32) * a section at http://seamframework.org/Seam3/ProjectMeetings should be added to talk about Hack Nights  (lightguard_jp, 21:13:55) * ACTION: lightguard_jp will create the section (hopefully) (lightguard_jp, 21:14:31) * ACTION: lightguard_jp add the next Seam Hack Night for next week's agenda  (lightguard_jp, 21:15:03) * Seam Spring Module  (lightguard_jp, 21:17:34) * ACTION: Spring Module needs a module home on sfwk.org (lightguard_jp, 21:26:48) * ACTION: sbryzak Will follow up with getting GreenHopper enabled on JIRA projects
 (lightguard_jp, 21:34:35) * Seam Documentation updates / thoughts  (lightguard_jp, 21:42:31) * LINK: http://sphinx.pocoo.org/examples.html (lightguard_jp, 21:49:31) * LINK: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanner (gastaldi, 21:58:51) * For 3.1, documentation efforts will stick with docbook, post 3.1, it's likely we will move to confluence: https://docs.jboss.org/author (bleathem, 22:00:13) Meeting ended at 22:01:35 UTC. Action Items
------------
* sbryzak will speak with Ondrej about example pom ownership
* lightguard_jp will create the section (hopefully)
* lightguard_jp add the next Seam Hack Night for next week's agenda
* Spring Module needs a module home on sfwk.org * sbryzak Will follow up with getting GreenHopper enabled on JIRA projects Action Items, by person
-----------------------
* lightguard_jp * lightguard_jp will create the section (hopefully) * lightguard_jp add the next Seam Hack Night for next week's agenda
* sbryzak * sbryzak will speak with Ondrej about example pom ownership * sbryzak Will follow up with getting GreenHopper enabled on JIRA projects
* **UNASSIGNED** * Spring Module needs a module home on sfwk.org People Present (lines said)
---------------------------
* lightguard_jp (78)
* gastaldi (47)
* mbg (40)
* sbryzak (34)
* kenfinnigan (20)
* bleathem (16)
* jose_freitas (13)
* antoine_sd (5)
* jbott (2)
* mbg1 (1) Generated by `MeetBot`_ 0.1.4 .. _`MeetBot`: http://wiki.debian.org/MeetBot

As prep for the documentation discussion please review the following resources: