[seam-dev] Access to SF.net and JBossDocs

Dan Allen dan.j.allen at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 16:00:06 EDT 2011

On Wed, Jun 8, 2011 at 12:46, George Gastaldi <gegastaldi at gmail.com> wrote:

> It would be nice if the release process could be automatized inside
> Jenkins (Using M2Release plugin, for example). I think that could be
> discussed on today´s Seam meeting

+1. We've wanted to do this for some time, and it got put on the backburner
by the Seam 3 release. Let's put it back on the front burner.

The first step to automating a process is defining it. I think we've defined
it well [1]. Now we just need to take the step to automate it.

-Dan

[1] http://seamframework.org/Seam3/ModuleReleaseProcedure

Registered Linux User #231597

http://www.google.com/profiles/dan.j.allen#about