[seam-dev] Removing the combined jar

José Rodolfo Carrijo de Freitas jose.freitas at softplan.com.br
Fri Jun 10 07:47:41 EDT 2011

+1 for profile jar Idea. -1 for removing combined jar.

I agree with John and besides, there’re situations that is pretty useful, e.g.  when using shrinkwap mavenresolver it’s easier having one combined jar (less code to write and keep)

//war is a shrinkwrap web archive.

war.addAsLibraries(DependencyResolvers.use(MavenDependencyResolver.class)

.artifact(“org.jboss.seam.faces:seam-faces:3.1.0-SNAPSHOT”)

                        .resolveAs(GenericArchive.class));

Atenciosamente,

José Rodolfo Carrijo de Freitas
Analista de Sistemas