[seam-dev] Seam drools

Marek Śmigielski marek.smigielski at gmail.com
Mon Jun 27 09:41:07 EDT 2011

Hi,

I need to integrpplication with drools engine and I think of using
seam-drools module. What is the current status of this module and  what
features should I expect to work? I realize that some bugfixes or
modification can be necessary to but still I think that it is better to use
something in beta than writing from scratch.

Could you suggest also the best way of starting integrating with this
module. I fork seam/drool repository but there is still some work done in
both tsurdilo and sbryzak repositories that propably will be useful.

Marek Smigielski Funeral