[seam-dev] Looking for help with application migration to AS7

Marek Novotny mnovotny at redhat.com
Tue Jun 28 04:37:56 EDT 2011

Hi Sande,

 thanks for sharing of the document. I have added jboss-seam-jpa
migration to the document. This is unfortunately is not final, but I at
least deploy it successfully on standalone server. There is still some
tuning for working with bundled JSF2 or package old JSF 1.2. I will
update later if I find the correct path to full working JPA example.