[seam-dev] Don't we need a Seam - Spring module ?

Jason Porter lightguard.jp at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 11:03:02 EDT 2011

My take is to use what Rick has done. It's out there, no point in redoing it. The other idea if you want something from Red Hat would be to talk to the SnowDrop guys and have them do a Spring / CDI module (in keeping with the idea of the main project hosting the integration, not Seam).

Sent from my iPhone