[seam-dev] speak about your module at JUDCon!

Dan Allen dan.j.allen at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 14:12:41 EST 2011

Module leads and committers,

Part of being a key contributor to Seam is having the opportunity to
demonstrate your hard work. JUDCon [1] (and also local JBoss or Java user
groups) is an ideal venue for getting out there and building your resume as
a speaker (if it appeals to you). I'd rather you speak about your module
then for the Seam leads to speak on your behalf. Don't hesitate to submit an
abstract before the deadline this Friday (or anytime for user groups).

http://jboss.org/events/JUDCon

The conference is free. We can't promise to cover travel costs, but
SouthWest flights to Boston are quite cheap and we can find a local JBossian
to host you if you can't pay for a hotel room. I've got you covered for
drinks. Don't let excuses get in the way. Go for it!

-Dan

p.s. There is a JUDCon in both US and Europe. This one is in the US, after
which the European one will be likely announced. Another option is to speak
at a JBoss User Group or start your own: http://www.jboss.org/usergroups

[1] http://jboss.org/events/JUDCon

Registered Linux User #231597

http://www.google.com/profiles/dan.j.allen#about