[seam-dev] Seam 3 CR3 released

Shane Bryzak sbryzak at redhat.com
Mon Mar 21 03:15:32 EDT 2011

I've released all of the Maven artifacts and uploaded the bundled
distribution to sourceforge.  I'll write the release announcement
tomorrow, and tie up all the other loose ends (version releases in JIRA,
individual module distributions, etc) however the testing can now get
started on CR3.

For reference, we're up to version 3.0.0.CR9 now for the seam-bom:

<dependency>
<groupId>org.jboss.seam</groupId>
<artifactId>seam-bom</artifactId>
<version>3.0.0.CR9</version>
<type>pom</type>
<scope>import</scope>
</dependency>

I'll start the discussions going over what's still remaining for the
final release in the next day or so.

Thanks everyone for all the hard work that went into CR3, we're almost
there :)

Shane