[seam-dev] Seam 3 CR3 released

Ondřej Skutka oskutka at redhat.com
Mon Mar 21 07:05:28 EDT 2011

Congrats to the CR3 release!

Now to the point: What's the status of seam-render? I mean -- it's in the lib directory, not the artifacts. Is it supposed to be a part of the Seam bundle?

I guess it's there because forge depends on it, but it's strange to release a Seam project as a third party dependency (feels like a second class citizen).

Ondra