[seam-dev] Seam social API stabilisation is near.

Shane Bryzak sbryzak at redhat.com
Mon May 16 17:35:14 EDT 2011

Is this something we should look at doing inside Seam Security?  (i.e.
managing multiple account details for a single user).  I know we
definitely need to do something along similar lines for OpenID accounts,
similar to how SourceForge allows you to associate an OpenID account
with your local login.

Shane