[seam-dev] Seam Reports

George Gastaldi gegastaldi at gmail.com
Thu May 19 00:05:34 EDT 2011

I made this question once in the list if Seam Reports should have a
dynamic report solution, but got no response ever since.
The proposal is awesome and I would love to implement it if possible.

Agori, would you be kind and please file a JIRA feature request on
https://issues.jboss.org/browse/SEAMREPORTS ?

This is absolutely something very interesting to discuss.

Regards,

George Gastaldi

PS: BTW, I find UNO very restrictive and in some areas, very platform
dependent.
We should consider other options as well, maybe using Apache Tika to
extract the content and placing on another format, we´ll see.